Karanopa

Sunday, March 06, 2005

so what did we have so far?

I've spent a total of 6 days skiing in the Swiss Alps, one more day there just for a free lunch , and another day skiing in the German Schwartzwald, which add up to 8 days of fresh mountain air - do u thonk i'll live longer now?...

For the first time a bought 2 beer crates for my own birthday party, had lotsa ppl i've never seen before drinking my beer, and then walked home at 5 a.m. mumbling "it's so fucking cold!... i'm gonna die!... it's so fucking cold!..." until i realized that it's the first time i walk home on snow after my birthday party, which got a huge smile on my face :))

I'm riding my bike averywhere now - never before in the past 6 months have i experienced Konstanz in such a lively way! ve benigud lehash'arot, it's fairly feasable to ride a bike on snow.
One of my german tandem partners, who was on the same exchange program in Israel told me that all the german guys insisted riding a bike in TA despite the visious laughs from the others - now i can understand.

My new job rocks and is horribly boring at the same time. I work as a research assistant in a clinical psychology research group. They sit in a mental hospital building, not in the university, but i can get there by bike in 30 minutes. It's wonderful because I get money, because it's only 30 hours a month, because i'm absolutely free to come and go whenever i want, and I count my own work hours and because all the guys are really nice and i'm speaking german with them for a change (apparently it's really hard to find ppl in germany to speak german to...) . It sucks because so far i only had to feed in questionaries into a computer database and its boring like hell. But I still have the hope that i'll get a project of my own sometimes. And also it's only for 4 months... it figures the german universities dont have that much money either... but the education is for free!

John. Sometimes i'm on seventh heaven, and sometimes i wanna cry. Today i'm chill, so i'm not gonna say anything about it...

My new house - I dont have a new house.

Food. I'm vegetarian since my birthday (third trial). Started cooking again. Yesterday cooked kusemet - felt like home :)

luv u all, boys and girls
once i've changed my ticket for the 30.8 started missing home all of a sudden...

if u have the patience- lotsa cool stuff here: http://virtual2002.tau.ac.il/users/www/57308/Mary-pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home