Karanopa

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the world is not enough

so it's june 15th today. on saturday i take the train to baden-baden and then a plain to rome and a boat to naples. if i dont get sea-sick we will also go to cicily. i'm back on july the 2nd, and then i will only have two months left! only two months! i still have so much to do and to see. cant even imagine leaving yet.
this vese from sheryl crow - bob dylan song keeps playing in my head:
...Every step of the way, we walk the line
Your days are numbered, so are mine...
my baby is gonna be gone pretty soon too. he swore to hit the road on july 15th, two weeks after i return. it's gonna be an end of an era. we're still probably gonna meet somewhere on the way and travel together for a while. but never again will we have the privilege of a never ending time... it makes me melancholic quite a bit. its good that my roomate plays his crazy stoned music full volume bow and i cant concentrate on beeing sad.
apropo my roomates, they have been getting on my nerves lately. i'm glad i'm going away.

everything is kind of chaotic. i really wanna pull out a big trip to the north, but i will probably have to travel mostly alone. which scares me because i'm not so much in the mood of looking for friends in hostels. but i guess i will have to try it.
i kinda dont really do anything for real. i'm on the 50th page of about 4 different books, and on the 25th of an asterix magazine. i have all kinds of ideas about what i want to do, they are all running in my head but didnt grow any flesh yet. i literary feel like the time is flowing through my fingers...
i hope its just because i leave on saturday, and when i come back the two months will feel like eternity again.

I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down.

Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.

Music played, and people sang
Just for me, the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie.

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down..

1 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2005 at 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just came home to see this post, and i wanted to call u, i really did.
    i am feeling confused and chaotic mashini. all i want is u for a hug now.


    Your days are numbered
    So are mine....Time is piling up
    We struggle and we scrape

    i trust u've already opened a dictionary to figure out scrape. i will pay half ur ticket to vancouver if u come here to see me this september. or if u dont watch out i might come zu deutschland diese sommer.
    i need some mary soooooooo much right now.
    i'm a horrible friend, cuz i know u need some shoulders as well, probably more legitimately than i do.
    but please
    if u get this, call me so we can convince each other our lives aren't compeletly retarted?
    love,
    bubi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home